There is an unprecedented increase in remote work happening around the world due to circumstances resulting from COVID-19. If you're implementing new remote working practices or are expecting an increase in demand, we're here to help.
- Microsoft is making Teams available to everyone:
- The free version of Microsoft Teams includes unlimited chat and search, group and one-on-one audio and video calling, and 10GB of team file storage along with 2GB of personal file storage per person. You can find out more information here.
- HBS is offering a Microsoft Teams Rapid Implementation service to get your team off the ground and working remotely. Read more here.
- Cisco is making Webex available for everyone offering security for remote workers:
- Cisco has also taken a similar step and announced free access to its video conferencing tool Webex for all countries where it is available here.
- To help lessen concerns and protect organizations dealing with new challenges, Cisco is extending free licenses, and expanded usage counts at no extra charge across three core product lines to help secure remote workers. This is available for Cisco Umbrella, Duo, and Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- VMware is offering a number of remote workforce solutions:
- VMware is offering Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure for 45 days free of charge. See here
- In addition, those customers who want to leverage their mobility solutions can try Workspace ONE for 30 days free of charge. See here
- Palo Alto Networks is offering secure remote connectivity solutions for current customers:
- Global Protect full license (free 90 day subscription): Enable HIP checking, Clientless VPN, and Mobile operating systems. This subscription available for free for 90 days. See more here
- Prisma Access: PAN's cloud based firewall offering that auto-scales as needed.
- If you would like Prisma Access, PAN is offering free, accelerated deployment and onboarding of remote users.
- For existing Prisma Access customers who need additional capacity, you'll be covered for any unanticipated spikes for mobile users, at no additional cost for 90 days. See more here
As a Cisco, VMware, Palo Alto Network, and Microsoft partner, we can assist with any of your implementing, support, and licensing needs.